Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When you gotta go, you gotta go! (Blog)


Tell me if you've ever been in this situation:

You just got out of the movies, and desperately have to pee. The 40oz of Diet Coke you ingested certainly didn't help your situation.

You burst from the movie theater, and make your way to the restroom.

One problem:

All the stalls are full, except for the handicapped stall.

Do you use it? Or do you wait?

I've often wondered the proper etiquette of using the handicapped stalls in the ladies' restroom. What if someone came in that needed to use one? Can you imagine the horrified look on their face when an able-bodied person emerged from the stall?

Or maybe it's just me being dramatic. I think when it comes right down to it, you have to just go when you gotta go.

My mom always taught me that holding it was dangerous!

2 comments:

  1. Totally happened to me before! If I can't wait I just go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS use the handicap stalls lol but i still consider how mortifying it would be to be caught be a handicap person :/

    ReplyDelete